TSUN TSOL-MS1800 is a high-efficiency microinverter that can be connected to FOUR solar panels. They are usually installed on the roof, under the panels. The microinverter is very portable with only 3.75kg and is easy to install. It can also be combined with other TSUN microinverters, for optimal flexibility of your PV installation.
- DC input 16A, AC output 1800W
- Individual optimization, separate dedicated MPPT for each panel.
- New topology degisn with peak efficiency up to 96.7%.
- Plug and Play installation, Easy to install.
- Max. DC voltage 60V. No threat for high DC voltage.
- Integrated LoM protection function. Ensure the safety of power grid.
- Die casting design and glue filling technology. Better thermal disspation.
- Guaranteed quality with standard 12 years warranty.
Model TSOL-MS1800 Recommended Module Power [W] 350 ~ 600+ Start up Voltage per Input [V] 22 Mppt Voltage Range per Input [V] 16~60 Max. Input Voltage per Input [V] 60 Max. Input Current per Input [A] 16 Max. Input Short-circuit Current per Input[A] 20 Quantity of MPPT 4
Model TSOL-MS1800 Max. Continous Output Power [VA] 1800 Nominal Continous Output Power [W] 1800 Nominal Output Current [A] 7.8 Max. Output Current [A] 9 Nominal Output Voltage [V] 220/230/240, L/N/PE Nominal Frequency [Hz] 50/60 Power Factor >0.99 default, 0.8 leading … 0.8 lagging Output Current Harmonic Distortion <3% Max. Units Per Branch 4
Model TSOL-MS1800 Peak Inverter Efficiency 96.7% CEC Weighted Efficiency 96.5% EU Efficiency 96.3% Nominal Mppt Efficiency 99.9% Night Time Power Consumption [mW] <50
Model TSOL-MS1800 Dimensions (W×H×D mm) 280 * 176 * 33 Weight [kg] 3.75